***Attention Registration Applicants***
This is a friendly reminder regarding your responsibility as an interpreter, in the state of Mississippi, to adhere to the Interpreter Registration Law.
Before sending in your registration application, make sure you include the following:
- Payment (money order or check only)
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Copy of Certification (if applicable)
- All other required documentation to process the application
If an incomplete application is received, it will be returned to you WITHOUT being processed.
If you are renewing your registration and you are expired more than 30 days, please include a $10.00 late fee with your payment.
All payments must be made to the order of MDRS and application packets sent to ODHH.
Established by the Mississippi Legislature in 2005
Application: Mississippi Interpreter Registration Application (PDF)
Click on the document below to view.
- Senate Bill No. 2715 (PDF) Source: Mississippi Legislature
- Out of State Registration (Excel)
- Provisional Registration (Excel)
- Regular (Certified/Screened) Registration (Excel)
- Student Registration (Excel)